Saturday 21 June 2008

Thank YOU!!!

Thanks so much for...

all the love and support....

goofing around, cracking silly jokes and daring me to do things that I'd never have guts to face otherwise...

laughing with and at me...

cheering me up when I'm down...

listening to all my rantings...

your honest thoughts...

voicing my suppressed words when I can't even bring myself to whisper it...

reassuring me that everything will be alright like how it has always been...


pushing me to strive out of my lazy shell...

rooting for me through thick and thin...

expecting my inevitable anxiety after every bloody exam regardless how (well-according to you) it went, accepting that it's never going to get better but worse as I grow older, admonishing me for being too critical or 'kiasu' as you describe it, and yet worry silently with me...

being more happy for me than I can ever be for myself...

Thank YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're my best friend, mate. I've known you since we were eleven. :-)

And over those years, trust me, I've learned to pick up on your moods and mannerisms. I know how to deal with you, so to speak. Hehehe.

That said... you are welcome. I support you and I am friggin' HAPPY for you. Why? Because I want the absolute best for you ALL THE TIME. Because at the end of the day I know you support me too.

So for the umpteenth time: KA-YAU.

KA-YAU, my friend.