Friday 15 August 2008

Warm and Fuzzy Inside :))))

Have not felt this good since I started work. It was a super busy day. We were all knackered and starving but the 'picnic lunch over paperwork' was surprisingly better than the lunch in the canteen. And when the girls downstairs gave us their leftover chocolate fudge cake at 6pm we were over the moon! Nothing satisfies a bunch of hungry and tired rascals and we just laughed our way upstairs. The change in mood was sooo obvious and the girls were simply amazed. The 10 minute break for cake was a great booster.

I don't know whether it's the endorphin or the fact that I realised that my team is an amazing bunch. And that we'll survive no matter how crazy busy or downhill things are going. And for that I'm happily doing unpaid overtime today. Not that I'm a workaholic but it's so satisfying seeing the shaded boxes in the jobs list. One more thing done and the urge to do another. Damn OCD man hehe...

Well I suppose it's OK since this is the team that I'm happy to work with. I'm grateful I'm working with them and I know everything will be alright... well.. alright til maybe the next 'military check' tomorrow morning when we might be blasted for forgetting something. Oh well, my skin's damn thick already... Yeah everything will be alright (fingers crossed xxx) :))))

No comments: