Monday 4 August 2008

Let Your Imagination Run Wild

Let's see...if I had the chance to pick just any gift for a fellow Nuffnanger, I would most certainly choose to reward none other than the co-owner of this blog. The girl who reciprocates my smile with a grin, my ideas with actions, my walk with skips and my whispers with giggles. The girl who could not fathom the meaning of logic and laughs at my worries. This is the girl who would talk to birds to find out whether they have ears, plant apple seeds in yoghurt pots of soil in an attempt to grow apple trees in the fridge and press vending machine buttons without inserting any money prior to that yet almost always end up with something courtesy of those around, strangers included. This is the girl who believes that her toys will come out and play by themselves when everyone is asleep. This is the girl who sees what others don't and enjoys sharing her escapades with those who dare to admit that unicorns are actually the cousins of fairies.

So...for this very special girl, I have chosen ...

a Canon Digital Video Camcorder HV20 from Realmart. This will undoubtedly keep her entertained for hours and the best part is many others would gain to benefit from her adventures as they envision what she sees through her eye lenses. Get the latest scoop on the latest scandals. Explore the world of singing buttons and evil lemons. And if we are lucky, we might even get a glimpse of her toys having a party by themselves!

Post brought to you in relation to Nuffnang Gift Ideas Contest ;)

No comments: