Tuesday 12 August 2008

Chronic

Didn't realise my fatigue was so obvious til I was stopped by a stranger from across the street, 5 minutes away from my much needed bed.

"You look weary."

"Huh?"

Err do I know this guy? Fred, the caretaker? Sure doesn't look like him. Strains sleepy eyes, confirm not Fred.

He proceeds to speak louder. "You look weary. Have you been watching the Olympics?"

Man, I wish that was how I spent my last 3 sleepless nights. In front of the telly instead of running around like a headless chicken trying not to panic and barely able to keep things under control. Haiyo so not the time for a conversation la mister. I NEED my bed.

"It's been raining a lot in Beijing. I thought Beijing has nice weather. Is the rain normal?"

Ahh one of those moments. Confirm these ang mohs cannot differentiate Asian features. OK must come up with something fast, battery low...shutting down... shutting down...

"Yeah, it's monsoon season now. Cya!"

=.='

Anyways in the spirit of Olympics (and mistaken identity)- which I frankly have no clue about-or to that effect anything else that is happening outside the grey building that I'm imprisoned in during my waking hours, here's an MV filled with cutesy stars, which reminds me of my painful Hong Kong drama serials withdrawal.

Not the best MV but it grows on me after a while. Something about it that hits home. Can't really pinpoint what exactly. Yikes, why am I even trying to rationalise it? Decision making chip overheated >.<

Sigh, now I have to stay awake to reset my body clock. This rota is so so screwed up. 3 days off is realistically less than 2 days off as at least one day is spent recuperating after nights.

P/S: I have a job vacancy to offer to someone who could sort my life ie. an all-in-one maid/driver/PA/manager. Or better still someone who could work on behalf of me but the pay at the end of the month goes to my pocket la. Any takers? ;)

No comments: