Thursday 10 April 2008

Suicidal Seagull

R.I.P.

I was minding my own business, walking as fast as my short stubby legs would allow me to, trying hard to ignore this big group of seagulls hovering closely above me, when 2 clearly disturbed ones flew straight onto the road and decided to 'rest' there. The oncoming white MPV DID slow down slightly but these two were undoubtedly suicidal and bloody hell, first the crushing sound, then the sight... Even the surviving fool changed its birdbrain mind and ditched his pal there! The ensuing cars had to drive over the bulky body, manoeuvring their vehicles so that their tyres don't run it over- again!...Argh... before my very own eyes!!! Damn traumatised man... Too shocked until didn't even think of getting the MPV's number plate... Yeeeessshhh...

No comments: