Wednesday 16 September 2009

Pucker Up

I love freebies!!! Not that it matters when most of the time, they are non-functional to me. The point is, they are entities that can be obtained without me having to rake my purse. Waking up early and queuing with other kiasu +/- kiam patrons is of no problem when there is such an incentive. Nothing beats the excitement of knowing that my money is retained in the place where it belongs :D

The latest rush came from the luscious pout-ilicious Maybelline Watershine lipsticks, which duly made its way into my mom's possessions for the humble lip balm is all that I need :)

And oddly throughout the weekend, I was visually bombarded with loads of media lip-locking moments including Xiaxue and Kay Kay's awkward kissing scene.



Moving on from a lips-infused weekend, I thought I'd check out the latest reality online clips that would rob me off my already aging years and hey-ho what did I find? Maybelline's Simply Fabulous Search !!! Don't know whether it's any good since I haven't watched it yet but seems like I can't shake off the barrage of those puckers anytime soon.

No comments: